boba Fett

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2018 Round up? Nope...

You may have noticed that there has been a lack of posts and a lack of art up here recently, and for the first time in years, I have not put a yearly round up highlighting my activity.  That's because 2018 is a year I'd like to forget. 

I try to stay positive and am generally a very upbeat kind of guy, but 2018 had a lot of negative things hit me all at once (financial, health and a foggy malaise) and I found it tough to deal for a while. This affected my ability to draw and be as creative as I would have liked.

However... I'm happy to report, that 2019 IS HERE! 

With it comes a clean bill of health, and more time at the drawing board. I will have a number of new releases this year.. RAID 2, Auroraman, and the Organ Grinder are on the plate so far!

If you are so inclined, please follow long on my Instagram where I post more images on the regular...I'm at :   @gibson_quarter

https://www.instagram.com/gibson_quarter/

For now, here is an uncolored Venom that should have been posted up he while ago!  ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment