boba Fett

Monday, June 1, 2015

Captain Canuck Pin Up and Print - 'Double Double'

As a proud Canadian, I'm thrilled that CAPTAIN CANUCK has been loving updated and is relaunching with issue #1 this week.

Art for this issue is provided by RAID studio mate Kalman Andrasofszky , and looks gorgeous. I've been lucky too see this one come together behind the scenes and you'll want to pick it up if you love great comics!




The idea for this print came about at Calgary Expo, where is was discussed with the Canuck crew (over dinner and many drinks) that it might be a blast to base a pin-up on my most popular piece of art - but to 'Canadian-ize' it with the good Captain and of course, Tim Hortons.

The villains pictured are from an upcoming  issue drawn by Scott Hepburn and I'm told that this will be a pin up in that comic. (issue #5 I believe)  Hope you like the result!

**Note: this print will be available at the Niagara Falls Comic Con next weekend. I'll be in artist alley spot a-62 !

No comments:

Post a Comment