boba Fett

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Convention appearances- Toronto and Montreal

They are coming up fast...so I'd better mention it here on the blog!

In 2 weeks, I'll be at Fanexpo Canada here in Toronto , in artist alley.
Or rather, MOST of the time I'll be in artist alley. I'm scheduled to run to panels interviewing Doug Mahnke (Green Lantern artist) Christian Alamy (Green Lantern inker) as well as Steve McNiven. ( artist on tons of stuff). If you don't know who Steve is, I can't help you. ;-)









A few weeks later (Sept 11th and 12th) I'll be at the Montreal comicon.


In both places I'll have some prints, WASTED magazines, Futurequakes and also the soon to be discussed 'Holmes INC.' comics with me. I'm sad to say all my sketchbooks are sold out as of the last con. However, my 'sketch hand' is strong, so feel free to come by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment