boba Fett

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sci Fi art now book.


John Freeman just informed me that the 'The Extinction Hunter' cover that Keiren Smith and I did, has been selected to be in an upcoming art book called : SciFi Art Now , which is due for release in October in the U.K. and it looks like there will be a simultaneous release in the US.


Pre-order via amazon.com:

Pre-order via amazon.co.uk:

This is very cool news for me, as its the first hardcover art book I've been in. The introduction is from veteran SF illustrator Chris Foss and the final line-up of art is a good cross section of talent, including work by Bob Eggleton, Ron Miller, Lee Gibbons, John Picacio, Rian Hughes and many others, at varying stages in their careers.

The blog is up at http://scifiartnow.blogspot.com . Closer to the release date, I'll be doing a '10 Questions' segment to answer whatever questions they can throw at me...and speak a bit about what I have coming out later this year. Keep watch here, I'll be sure to mention it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Just Wow. That is great news- really made up for you. Here's hoping I can score a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bolt. I'm sure you'll be able to track down a copy...check the links for preorder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! Sign me up. Nice work GQ.

    ReplyDelete